[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/18172370/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Lisa is the president of BottomLine, a company that supports Challenger Brands to evolve their business and create more impact.
For her, advancing a business requires more than a surface-level strategy. This is why Lisa and her team hyper-focus on their unique Impact Assessment process to uncover key insights, and help clients see what others may not.
Her team helps clients implement high-performing strategies centered on strong market research insights that consistently improve conversion rates, increase sales, and profit margins.
- Doing market research – 2:07
- What it means to properly position yourself – 3:55
- Exclusivity vs. Commodity – 4:39
- Understanding what the market needs and wants – 6:57
- Why you do what you do – 15:22
- The experience of the customer – 17:38
- Creating a passion for a brand – 19:55
- What are you most frustrated about – 23:58
- You need to do your homework – 26:02
- It all depends on what makes sense for your business – 28:33
- Female entrepreneurs – 31:47
- Being proud to have a certification – 32:49
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Lisa Genovese
- Website: https://www.wearebottomline.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisamariegenovese/