[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/18606152/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1684172/custom-color/32455b” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Nicky Billou is the #1 International Best Selling Author of the book Finish Line ThinkingTM: How to Think and Win Like a Champion, and The Thought Leader’s Journey: A Fable of Life.
He is an in-demand and highly inspirational speaker to corporate audiences such as RBC, Lululemon, Royal LePage, and TorStar Media. He is an advisor and confidante to some of the most successful and dynamic entrepreneurs in Canada.
He is the co-founder of eCircle Academy (www.eCircleAcademy.com) where he runs a yearlong Mastermind & Educational program working with Coaches, Consultants, Corporate Trainers, Clinic Owners, Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, and other service-based Entrepreneurs, positioning them as authorities in their niche.
He is the creator of the Thought Leader/Heart LeaderTM Designation.
- The way he approaches a business – 1:37
- Wanting to have a billion millionaires in the world – 3:39
- What drives your mission in business – 4:56
- Who you surround yourself with – 6:03
- Wanting to communicate better – 7:13
- How the real world works – 10:00
- The most important thing to become a champion – 12:52
- Thinking like a champion makes you one – 14:26
- What to do to become known – 16:18
- The process for thought leadership – 18:41
- Why focus on challenges – 20:05
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Nicky Billou