Julien is the Founder & CEO of Unlock, where he’s building the web’s new business model by enabling new ways for creators to monetize their content through a decentralized, access control protocol.
He previously founded SuperFeedr, which became one of the leading real-time web APIs, received funding from Mark Cuban and Betaworks, and was later acquired by Medium. At Medium, Julien led the company’s SEO efforts and quadrupled the share of traffic Medium received from searches. He also created his first company, Jobetudiant, while still in school. After nearly 20 years, it’s still one of the largest job boards for students in France.
- Who Jᵾlien Genestoux is
- Where is the internet going, why it’s going in that direction, and what are the trends Jᵾlien is seeing in the next five years
- What NFT is
- How to start thinking about NFT as a tool versus what others think the mainstream of NFTs are
- How can someone enter into a contract
- What a wallet is and how it plays a role in NFT and cryptocurrency
- How to incorporate NFT into your business
- What prompted Jᵾlien to start to Unlock
- What are the trends he’s seeing that excite him the most with Unlock
- How Unlock plays a role in the trends for infrastructures being built
- Where to find more information about Jᵾlien and Unlock
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Jᵾlien Genestoux