Raul talks with Margy Felduhn about unlocking the power of guest podcasting. Margy is the co-owner of Interview Connections, the first and leading podcast booking agency. Margy and her business partner Jessica, lead an in-house staff of 23 employees in their Rhode Island office and have successfully scaled the agency to 7 figures.
Margy joined the company in 2016 as a contractor, becoming the first employee in 2017 and an equal co-owner by 2018. She has helped to quickly scale the business by designing and implementing systems to increase revenue, streamline operations, and achieve the highest quality client experience. Margy has taken on a creative role in the agency as well, co-hosting and producing a podcast and video content for the company.
Enjoy this episode!
- The power of leveraging – 2:31
- Finding shows that will be a fit for you – 3:49
- Having relationships with podcasts – 5:32
- Having a podcasting strategy – 7:23
- Strategizing with her clients – 9:00
- A different landing page for every show – 10:49
- Creating value – 14:25
- What excites her about podcasting – 14:39
- The next level for podcasts communities – 16:10
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Margy Feldhuhn