Max Borges is an entrepreneur who in 2002 founded the Max Borges Agency, a tech-focused public relations firm.
By studying the habits of business and strategy icons, he built his agency to more than 50 employees and $10 million a year in revenue.
Max is also a tech investor and author of How to Be Fan-F’n-Tastic.
- Being lucky to find great mentors and teachers – 1:16
- Wanting to be more successful – 3:28
- The other areas of life – 5:20
- Having a positive mental attitude – 7:38
- An open-book test – 9:08
- Focusing on the experience – 12:05
- Things that you learn in college – 15:34
- Always learning and always practicing – 16:36
- Being a public relations agency – 18:03
- How life is – 20:36
- Decrease costs and increase efficiency – 23:52
- Things to look at to reach a level of growth – 25:27
- Putting systems and processes in place – 26:36
- Financially incentivize employees – 29:36
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Max Borges