When it comes to unlocking the human potential of your team, there’s no one more qualified than Nishika de Rosairo. As the founder of HumanQ, she has developed a framework that helps teams to reach their full potential by tapping into both left-brain and right-brain thinking.
Joining Raul for today’s episode, Nishika talks about what makes her approach unique as she takes into account both the individual and the team as a whole. She also describes the framework and how activating all parts of the brain leads to a whole, fulfilled, and impactful life.
Who’s The Guest?
Nishika de Rosairo is the Founder and CEO of HumanQ, the world’s technology-driven pioneer of Group Coaching. At HumanQ, Nishika helps leaders discover their organizations’ human potential, accelerating the transformation of digital mindsets for individuals, organizations, and societies. She was a Strategic Advisor to Fortune 500 companies including Apple for more than 15 years and has traveled around the world to dozens of countries.
- What makes Nishika de Rosairo and HumanQ unique?
HumanQ: How Nishika developed the framework, what it looks like, and how it operates.
- What are the differences between left brain thinking and right brain thinking?
- How visionary intelligence and emotional and social intelligence reflect and optimize in your daily life.
- The measurement of ROI when it comes to the team.
- The key lessons that Nishika learned as the founder while building out the framework and finding the solution to unlock the potential of individuals.
- Connect with Raul
- Connect with Nishika de Rosairo
Call to Action
- Subscribe to Digital Growth Ops https://www.digitalgrowthops.com/
- Get the Productive Profits Book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085N8TRFN
- Get the 80/20 Journal