Is it a must to modernize Human Resources? What are the benefits of combining HR and technology?
Take a deep dive into upgrading your HR for growth as Raul welcomes Annissa Deshpande. Annissa is a former HR executive of a Fortune 500 where she oversaw the successful hiring of 20k people in 150 countries annually and designed internal talent initiatives to achieve business results. She talks about upgrading HR to grow revenue and create a place where people would love to work. Annissa also shares her and lōglab’s mission: To modernize HR to focus on growing revenue and creating a place where people love to work.
- Introducing the guest: Annissa Deshpande. – 0:10
- The topics to cover. – 1:14
- Working with people development. – 1:59
- People come to work and they forget to be people. – 3:34
- Why modernize HR? – 5:38
- What am I missing: What are the programs that I should have in place? – 7:47
- Things that leaders should be looking out for the business. – 10:39
- Asking yourself: What are your quarterly goals? – 13:47
- Identifying a Cookie Cutter Leadership. – 14:57
- Annissa’s book and how HR plays a huge role in making some of the best strategies in the world. – 17:27
- Best places to go to know more about Annissa. – 20:47
- The Comeback: A Modern HR Novel
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Annissa Deshpande