In this episode, Dustin DeVries, CTO, and Co-Founder of Caffeine Interactive discusses work-life balance, relationship building, and client interactions, sharing that his company is built on long-term relationships and that work-life balance is essential for him to operate the business, overcome adversities, and find a bigger purpose in life.
Dustin talks about the importance of focusing on customer relationships from the beginning in order to create a strong base of satisfied, long-term customers. He explains that this focus has been a key part of their success as a company. He also describes how he is able to be intimately involved in all aspects of the company’s projects and customers, despite having a small team.
Who’s The Guest?
Dustin has been living and breathing in software development for over 20 years. He is the Co-Founder of Caffeine Interactive Technologies, an agency that focuses on planning strategies and architecture, ensuring that software implementations are straightforward based on clear ways to measure success. He enjoys working with clients to build the right technology, whether it’s a multi-tiered mobile app built with React and Laravel or a simple website based on WordPress. He received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from Texas A&M University.
Dustin is proud to work with some of the most talented business analysts and developers in the industry. He is a solopreneur and has grown his company based on a 100% remote team that has been thriving for the last eight years.
In his spare time, Dustin enjoys playing tennis, fishing, reading, gardening, cooking, music, hiking, and hanging out with his family. He believes that a work-life balance is essential to operate a business, overcoming adversities, and finding a bigger purpose in life.
- Who is Dustin DeVries?
- Relationship building, client interaction, and focusing on the long-term game
- How they focus on customer wins and client relationships while still hitting their terms
- Measuring commodity
- The benefits and challenges of growing a product-based business
- Maintaining creativity when prioritizing your business
- Productize: Engaging the team and ensuring the client experience
- Process of nurturing and fostering the team members to communicate with clients
- The one thing concept
- Importance of a good sales approach for customized services
- Being a thought leader in the software industry
- What Dustin is up to and building
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Dustin DeVries
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here