Raul talks with Leo Bottary who is the founder and managing partner of Peernovation, LLC. As a popular author, keynote speaker, and workshop facilitator, Leo is an instructor for Rutgers University and an opinion columnist for CEOWORLD Magazine. He is the co-author of The Power of Peers: How the Company You Keep Drives Leadership Growth & Success and author of What Anyone Can Do: How Surrounding Yourself with the Right People Will Drive Change, Opportunity, and Personal Growth.
His latest book is Peernovation: What Peer Advisory Groups Can Teach Us About Building High Performing Teams. Leo earned a BA from Jacksonville University, an MA from Seton Hall, and completed his doctoral coursework in organizational leadership at Northeastern.
He’s on a mission to help peer groups and organizational teams maximize their ability to make a difference in the world.
- The idea of a group – 2:34
- High performance team – 4:26
- We learn better when we learn together – 5:42
- Our skills as individuals – 7:04
- The learning achieving cycle – 7:57
- Who are the right people – 8:28
- Get us to look at others – 11:08
- Four things and actions to be a better group – 16:07
- A commitment to be a good teammate – 19:23
- Challenge and respect each other – 22:23
- A culture that is not for everybody – 22:37
- One of the definitions of innovation – 22:23
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Leo Bottary