Frank Carbajal is no stranger to struggling, having grown up in the barrio and witnessing first-hand the challenges faced by many in his community.
Despite these challenges, Frank went on to find success in the corporate world, and he’s now using his skills and experience to help others do the same. Frank is currently working on a project to help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds get ahead in today’s workforce.
Frank’s vision is to create opportunities for those who may not have had them before and to show the world that anything is possible with hard work and determination.
Who’s The Guest?
Frank Carbajal is the Founder and President of Es Tiempo, LLC, “It’s Time”, Founder of the Silicon Valley Latino Leadership Summit, which brings the Top Thought Leaders throughout the Country to Stanford University. He is also the co-author of Building the Latino Future: Success Stories for the Next Generation (Wiley & Sons), and Co-Author of El Futuro Latino (Grupo Norma), which is published in 14 Latin American Countries, including Mexico.
- Who is Frank Carbajal?
- What leadership is made of?
- How he started collaborating with nonprofit organizations
- What ideas continue to rekindle the hunger in today’s workforce that didn’t grow up knowing what it’s really like to struggle?
- What Frank is working on: The vision of the work he’s doing.
- Connect with Raul
- Connect with Frank Carbajal
Call to Action
- Subscribe to Digital Growth Ops: https://www.digitalgrowthops.com/
- Get the Productive Profits Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085N8TRFN
- Get the 80/20 Journal: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BDW4KRZ4