In this podcast episode, Galen Hair, founder and partner of Insurance Claim HQ, talks about his mission to change the insurance industry by emphasizing community, resonating with clients’ values, and fostering a strong team culture. Galen also delves into the significance of adapting to legislative changes in the insurance sector and collaborating with competitors. He encourages employees to live out the company’s core values and invites interested individuals to connect on social media and their website.
Who’s The Guest?
Galen Hair, founder and partner at Insurance Claim HQ, one of the country’s largest property casualty law firms, represents policyholders against their insurance company. His experience and relentlessness have allowed him to help more than 1,200 families get back into their homes after hurricanes and other disasters.
Galen is also focused on educating the industry and helping businesses grow through mentorship and organizing the Level Up Claims Summit annually. Additionally, Galen has also launched the Level Up Claims podcast.
- Galen shares experiences on helping communities with food after disasters and focusing on human-to-human marketing
- The importance of living the company’s values with their team and clients
- Galen’s decision-making framework involves time, cost, and purpose
- The potential erosion of consumer protection provisions and the need to get involved on a legislative level is addressed
- Cross collaboration in the industry and how it helps to build relationships and weed out bad competitors
- The key premise of business is to help other humans, be it psychological, physical, or emotional issues
- Building team culture and having fun by participating in local events, concert series, and creating opportunities to interact outside of work
- Finding solutions to encourage community and coworker interaction, even as the team grows and faces logistical challenges
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Galen Hair
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here