In this podcast episode, entrepreneur Nick Deck discusses his journey to success, highlighting the significance of intentionality, value alignment, and patience in building prosperous businesses and lives. He underscores the importance of work-life balance and personal growth. By concentrating on these elements, entrepreneurs can develop meaningful experiences that align with their vision for a well-rounded and satisfying life. Nick is also creating a personal development community for entrepreneurs to support their growth while maintaining mental, emotional, and life balance.
Who’s The Guest?
Nick Deck currently runs three unique 7 figure online businesses, the common denominator between them being that they all support other entrepreneurs in building freedom and profitability into their businesses and, in turn, their lives.
His first business is an agency that he admittedly grew too fast, learning some hard lessons along the way. Today his largest project is Agency Sidekicks, a company that supports marketing, sales, and creative agencies by building highly effective, highly profitable offshore remote teams.
- Nick’s path to professionalism in marketing, including intentionally getting a job at an agency to learn the ins and outs of the industry
- Nick’s ability to grow his agency quickly due to his experience and learning from other people’s mistakes
Identifying gaps in the marketplace to create business opportunities, including agency sidekicks to build remote teams for marketing and creative agencies
- Juggling multiple businesses while focusing on personal values and lifestyle goals
- Staying focused and avoiding distractions by curating social media content consumption
- Running a company and having a family, and being comfortable without having a specific long-term plan
- Living a balanced and comfortable lifestyle while helping others and prioritizing personal values
- Adapting to the feeling of being too comfortable as an entrepreneur and learning to appreciate the quiet moments
- Using quiet periods for reflection, creativity, and innovation in business and personal growth
- Supporting team members’ growth and understanding when they are ready to move onto bigger and better opportunities
- Building a personal development community for entrepreneurs to maintain balance in all aspects of life while growing their businesses
- Connect with Raul Hernandez Ochoa
- Connect with Nick Deck
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here